Loofah Soap Benefits
- Loofah soap helps to prevent the appearance of acne
- prevent the growth of hair under the skin
- It also helps to refresh the skin, regenerating the cells and re-activating the body again
- And as it is extracted from a natural plant, it helps the freshness of the skin.
In this article we will explain how the Loofah soap is made:
- The fiber is implanted in water until it softens so it becomes easier to cut with scissors
- squeeze the excess water in the fiber.
- cut the loofah into several round shapes pieces.
- bring in several silicone molds and lay the loofah pieces on them.
- Bring some solid soap pieces, cut them into small pieces and heat them on medium heat.
- For the green color, in a separate pan and put a teaspoon of dried spinach with 99% isopropyl alcohol and mix the mixture well.
- For red color, in a separate pan and put a tomato powder with 99% isopropyl alcohol and mix the ingredients together.
- Continue to stir for another half a minute. And once it is dissolved we put in each pot a drop of avocado oil and your preferred concentrated fragrance to give a distinctive aroma.
- Melted soap is added to spinach powder, tomatoes, and isopropyl alcohol.
- The loofahs are placed with the now liquid soap and mixed together in homogeneous silicone molds
- Let them cool off completely until the next day
- Loofah soap is removed after cooling and placed in plastic bags for preservation.